Time for a terrible joke:
Desertification may not be reversible, but this necklace is!
Wow that was exceptionally terrible. That’s why I’m a jeweller and not a comedienne.
Seriously though, the lowdown on this piece:
- It is in fact reversible, that wasn’t the joke
- Cactus Core textured metal (sterling silver with patina) in
- 18-21mm chamfered frame (sterling silver)...that means it slopes.
- 40mm tall with custom curved bail
- 1.3mm 16” snake chain (sterling silver) with a custom clasp
Shheeeesh, someone should buy this necklace just so I can take this shameful product description down.